- FOREWORD Lucca Crea s.r.l. expresses its commitment and attention to the processing of personal data of all those with whom it comes in contact on a daily basis. The legislative decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and the European Regulation EU 679/2018 in particular, establish that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of data concerning him. To this end and in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data of individuals, LUCCA CREA S.R.L. as “Owner” of the treatment, it is required to provide you (aiming to respect both fundamental rights and to comply with the principles recognized by the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union) information on the use of your personal data.
- DATA CONTROLLER The data controller is “Lucca Crea S.r.l.”, Corso Garibaldi, 53 – 55100 Lucca (LU), Tel. 0583.401711, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT The personal data provided by you or acquired as part of our business will be subject to treatment based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, for the following purposes: a) execution of obligations deriving from contracts stipulated with the Data Controller and / or fulfillment, before the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests of the interested party; b) fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or community legislation, or provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by law and by supervisory and control bodies. Marketing, profiling and localization activities may be carried out, even with automated decision-making processes, only after specific and express consent and in any case always for activities related to the institutional purposes of Lucca Crea S.r.l.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS The treatment will be carried out mainly in electronic and occasionally paper format, with logic strictly related to the institutional purposes, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data are not managed or disseminated. or transferred outside the European Union.
To improve the user experience during the LuccaComics & Games event, you can download the MyLuccaC & G application, which uses the services provided by Google for localization. The position of the interested party is not shared with third parties, nor historicized and nor used for other purposes than those relating to a better orientation of the visitor on the map within the event. For more information on the location service used, please refer to the information available at https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/?hl=it.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT The personal data processed are mainly the common ones (name, surname, address, email, telephone, date of birth). Any profiling, carried out in specific sections and clearly marked, is aimed at improving the user experience both online and during the events organized by Lucca Crea S.r.l. Any information relating to aspects other than those previously indicated as common data will be collected exclusively in the interest of the user and not disclosed to third parties.
The diffusion of images of individuals, whether accidental or linked to voluntary artistic or cultural expressions, is inherent in the very nature of the LuccaComics & Games event and its participants. Lucca Crea S.r.l. is not responsible for any incorrect use of data and images made by third parties and is deemed free from any direct or indirect responsibility for any damage to the image of visitors, participants or collaborators. By participating in the event, both as a simple visitor and as an active participant, you accept the possibility that different subjects can come into possession of their images without Lucca Crea S.r.l. can control the treatment, consequently Lucca Crea S.r.l. is not to be considered the “Owner” of this category of data.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The data will be processed exclusively by the internal staff and by the collaborators or companies used by Lucca Crea S.r.l. for the provision of their services and expressly appointed as external data processors. Communication to third parties is not envisaged except in cases where there is a legal obligation or if it is necessary to exercise or defend a right of Lucca Crea S.r.l. in court or out of court.
- DURATION The data will be processed for the entire time in which the relationship with the interested party is active and, after the communication of the termination of the relationship itself, will be kept in compliance with the conservation rules of administrative documentation and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years. In the event of storage for statistical reasons, the data will be anonymized.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing. The appropriate application is presented by writing to email@example.com to the c.a. of the Data Processing Manager or by ordinary mail addressed to LUCCA CREA S.R.L. Corso Garibaldi, 53 – 55100 (LU).
- OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT The Data Controller of personal data, referred to in this Notice is LUCCA CREA S.R.L. based in Lucca (Lu), in Corso Garibaldi, 53 former Lorenzini barracks.
For any clarification regarding data processing, the DPO / RDP (Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Officer) can be contacted at 0583.401711 or by writing to dpo (at) ext.luccacrea.it.